tularams rasgulley waley since 1945
tularams speciality
  Initially, the shop was started in 1930 by Late Tularam Ji
( the founder of this shop) in the name of his father Late Budh Sen Ji &
the shop name was kept as Budh Sen Tularam.

The establishment on paper came into force w.e.f 1945.

The main products were Hot Rasgulla, Samosa, Tea, Salted Bundi Raita & some common sweets prepared from milk & self made khoya. But first four items gained remarkable popularity not only in Nagina but also in its surrounding areas far & wide & his pains taking efforts in making the desired products in running the shop yielded fruitful results and the shop came to be popularly known as the only shop at Nagina & in its surroundings for its delicious Hot Rasgulla/gulabjamun, Samosa, Tea & Salted Bundi Raita.

Gradually, this shop made tremendous progress far & wide & the founder of this shop carried this business to his further heights of success & fame by giving his famous brand name shop to his next generation.

Thus in 30-10-1993 Tularam Ji gave his the one & only Nagina's oldest & famous shop est. in 1945
with its goodwill to his worthy Son
Mr. Govind Ram Gupta who further take over the firm as T.M.B. Tularam Mishthan Bhandar on amazing heights making the age long standard taste & quality of his prestigious products.

Now, from 2011 this firm is introducing its new brand name
Tularam's Rasgulley Waley.
With the desired Brand Logo of the company.